1. Login to your Secure Customer Portal, by visiting https://portal.massivegrid.com and select Services / My Services
2. From the list with your active services, locate your SSL and click on Active indication.
Your SSL dashboard will be displayed, which contains information like cost and billing cycle. Click on button Certificate Enrollment at the end of the page. If you are performing renewal of an existing certificate, the button will be called Renew Enrollment
3. At the displayed form, please perform the following actions:
a) Select or enter the e-mail address that will be used by the Certification Authority to confirm that you are the domain owner. Please follow the instructions you are going to receive and after that, you will receive your certificate at the same address.
You can either enter at field Domain Registrant (reg-c) Email Address the domain owner e-mail address as displayed on the WHOIS, or select address from the list at field Or select a default Email Address. Prior using any of these options, please note the following:
i) In case you need to use option Domain Registrant (reg-c) Email Address, please note the following:
- If your domain registrant details are masked either due to GDPR or by selecting the privacy service, the certificate authority will be unable to retrieve the e-mail address, so this option can not be used. You will need to use option Or select a default Email Address.
- The certificate authority might not be able to retrieve the e-mail address from all domain registries around the world. In additional not all domain registries reveal the e-mail address. In such cases, you will need to use option Or select a default Email Address.
ii) In case you need to use option Or select a default Email Address, you have to create the selected e-mail address at your e-mail provider and make sure it can receive and send e-mails PRIOR submitting the request. Otherwise the verification process will not be started.
b) Enter your CSR at field CSR . If you own a cPanel server, you can create it by logging in to your cPanel and selecting menu SSL/TLS . In any other case, it is needed to create it by following the official Comodo guide at https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/comodo/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1/66/
If you are performing renewal of an existing certificate, you must already own a CSR. If you do not have access to it, please proceed on creating a new one.
4) When all fields are completed, please click on button Enroll Certificate in order to submit the form on the Certification Authority. If you are performing renewal of an existing certificate, the button will be called Renew Certificate
After form submission, please follow the instructions you will receive on your e-mail, in order to confirm that you are the domain owner and receive your certificate.